Experience and Equipment Readiness
- The key staff of the Company have been undertaking geotechnical drilling operations in and out of Namibia since 2002 and are very conversant with the local site drilling conditions and the application of the correct methods of testing to suit.
- The staff utilized on drilling projects are also familiar with local and international Mining House procedures and have previously completed numerous induction procedures including the open pit inductions. The Company has upgraded its Risk Assessments and Safe Working Procedures in accordance with international standards.
Value added service.
- Various Diamond Drill Units trailer/ skid mounted.
- Helicopter portable and limited access Drill Units.
Auger / Rab/ Percussion/ RC Drill Unit.
- Additional and other specialized rigs are also available from sister Companies.
- Percussion sizes available – 165mm to 76mm.
- Diamond Drill sizes – PQ, HQ, NQ in standard double tube or triple tube including Orientated and Directional drilling.
- Lugeon Testing.
- DCP/ SPT/ DPSH Testing.
- Piezometer and Monitoring Well installations.
Equipment Maintenance Plan
- A Full time Drill Fitter is available to undertake planned maintenance and to react to emergencies.
- Atlas Copco and Boart Longyear world leaders in drill equipment supply have a local presence in Namibia and the region to support their drill equipment and offer excellent spares and emergency support. They are also retained to undertake major services and provide maintenance inspection reports.
Reducing Total Project Costs
- Higher production through correct and efficient application of drilling and testing procedures, reducing the time to execute the drilling campaign.
- Better recovery of your core and samples.
- Better equipment and safety equals less downtime.
- Skilled personnel and planned maintenance.